Terms and conditions
2. The personal data that gives us will be processed in a file for BBJ G. COMPANY, SL whose aims are, based on the functionality of availing the following:
- The development, implementation and execution of the contract of sale of the products you have purchased or any other contract between them;
- Respond to requests we raised;
- Provide information about products from BBJ G. COMPANY, SL, including in relation to the goods, sending commercial communications by e-mail or any other means of electronic communication (such as SMS) as well as through the making a phone call. Should be a registered user, you can change your preferences in respect of receiving such communications by logging into the My Account section. It may terminate your subscription through the Newsletter section.
- In the event that we provide personal third party data, you are responsible for having informed and obtained the consent of those to be provided for the purposes listed below. In the case of having carried out the purchase of a product (hereinafter goods), the personal data of third parties provided will be used only (a) managing shipping or verification of receipt of the goods, and (b) address requests you or such other party raises us;
3. Personal data provided to us through the contact form Sales Store available online and over the phone customer intended for sale in store, will be processed by BBJ G. COMPANY, SL and they will be treated with the sole purpose of addressing the issues raised. In addition, we try the data you input to the management, treatment and monitoring of applications or requests made by the customer at any physical store.
4. BBJ G. COMPANY, SL established in C/Cartago 20, 2ª planta. 35109 El Tablero de Maspalomas as responsible for the file undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantee the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the above address to the attention of "LOPD" or by sending an email to email@example.com. If necessary, we may request a copy of your identity card, passport or other valid identification document. In case you decide to exercise those rights and as part of the personal information you have provided include their e-mail will appreciate that such communication record this specifically that circumstance indicating the email regarding the exercisers the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
5. It may be necessary to provide this information to third parties that provide support services to us, such as financial institutions, entities to combat fraud, technology service providers, logistics, transportation and delivery to the customer and / or analysis transactions that take place through the website order to offer users sufficient guarantees in commercial transactions, etc. Filling their data through this website, you expressly authorize us to try and give this information. Authorization, including cases where efficiency of service providers may be located in the United States or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area.